Friday, January 22, 2010

Starting again....again!

It has been such a wild ride over the past 8 weeks.  I thought when I wasn't working full time I would have a lot of time to write, tweet, and generally get more out of social media.  Unfortunately it was the other way around.  Because I was at my computer all day and every day when I was working, I had the time and the awareness to write on it.  Blogging has never come naturally to me, but I have enjoyed it when I have done it regularly.

A number of readers (it's a small number) have been asking about the rental house we were trying to sell, and what ended up happening with it.  Well, my last post lambasted the jerk who was trying to buy my house and the real estate agent who didn't have the stones to stand up to his client.  Well, I am releaved to know that next Monday, the house will close and I won't have to worry about it anymore.  Selling your first house is always bitter sweet, and this one is just like that.  I loved that little old house when I bought it in 2004, and I still believe it has charm and character well beyond the houses that they build now.  Regardless of those sentimental thoughts, I will be happy to see the house go and the money in our account!

I am writing the next post shortly which will be all about the challenges I have in picking a next career.  It's the most difficult choice I have had in my life, and a very important one, so I am hoping that if I write about it, it will help clarify it. 

Thanks for reading.

Craig

1 comment:

  1. That's one thing off the list. Congrats and good luck with the job decisions.

    ReplyDelete